YES PRP Kit Characteristics
- State-of-the-art technology
- No need for needles to extract PRP.
- INo potential contamination from separation gel
- Segmentation of PPP for topical application
- Virtually no platelet damage from centrifugation
- Keep RBCs out of yield and extraction
DIRECTIONS FOR YES PRP KIT USE:
- Preparation Before Use
- Ensure packaging is correctly sealed and unopened.
- Check the expiration date on the package.
- Add ACD-A (anti-coagulant) to the 20 cc syringe.
- Draw 17 cc of blood into 20 cc syringe using the butterfly. Gently shake to mix.
- Using one of the clear connectors, transfer the blood into the YES PRP kit cylinder.
- Push the blood down into the cylinder until the internal stopper rests at the bottom. Seal cylinder with orange cap.
- Place the cylinder in the centrifuge with counter weight. Spin for 9 minutes at 2700 RPM (1300G).
- When centrifuge has come to a complete stop, carefully remove the cylinder.
- Remove orange cap and replace with a clear connector. Attach 5 cc syringe to the connector.
- Remove orange cap on the base of the cylinder and thread the plunger into the bottom.
- Gently transfer the PPP into the 5 cc syringe (at 2.5-3.0cc, may not be a visual difference between the PRP and PPP).
- Attach 10 cc syringe to the clear connector. Transfer the remaining PRP and buffy coat into the syringe.
- STOP TRANSFER when you see droplets of RBC’s at the tip of the attached syringe.
- Store Yes PRP Kit at room temperature. Keep this product out of direct sunlight.
- Do not store in a humid environment.
Not FDA approved or cleared for the U.S. market. Pending FDA Clearance.