We supply devices for PRP extraction, specifically the YES PRP 20 Kit. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is an advanced treatment physicians have used to help repair damaged or injured tissues in the body. This minimally invasive procedure helps initiate the regenerative process by harvesting the growth factors that platelets are known to contain. PRP treatment is autologous; there is little to no risk of rejection or allergic reaction.
PRP treatment uses your own blood. Find out more about the PRP Procedure today.
Clinical studies have shown PRP Therapy to be effective for several uses in various fields of medicine.
Find out the benefits of PRP procedures and PRP treatments today. Cost effective treatments.
YES PRP Kit contracted with Green Cross Reference Labs to provide independent laboratory results.
YES PRP Kit ™
- YES PRP Kit Characteristics
- State-of-the-art technology PRP Kit
- No need for needles to extract PRP
- No potential contamination from separation gel
- Segmentation of PPP for topical application
- Virtually no platelet damage from centrifugation
- Keep RBCs out of yield and extraction
- YES PRP Kit Advantages
- Total control of yield. With or without RBC infiltration.
- Gentle separation process mitigating platelet activation, no rush to inject.
- Easy identification and separation of PPP for topical use.
- Up to 11 cc of usable combination of PPP, PRP & Buffy Coat in one kit from one 21 cc syringe of blood.
- No potential of reaction from proprietary gel.
- Push transfer maximizes control and cell viability.
No needle required.
View More Advantages
- YES PRP Kit Test Results
Our kit is manufactured at a certified ISO 13485 FDA approved factory in Korea. In an effort to validate the results from the YES PRP Kit we contracted with Green Cross Reference Labs, a company that has been providing independent laboratory results for over 25 years through 30 branches across the country.
Platelet Rich Plasma
The PRP treatment is quick, essentially painless and harnesses the body’s natural healing abilities without surgery or drugs. The goal of the treatment is intentional, targeted inflammation at a point of injury. PRP injections are often painless and there is little to no risk of rejection. The result is stimulation of growth factors, attraction of stem cells and instigation of the healing cascade.
PRP Therapy and PRP Treatments have been shown to be effective in combination with Radio-Frequency, IPL, ablative and non-ablative laser.
Not FDA approved or cleared for the U.S. market. Pending FDA Clearance.